August 20, 2017      Login      
 ForumGeneralWhats Up?Sent picture from tapatalk app   

AMPS Forums Minimize
Sent picture from tapatalk app
Last Post Sep 13 2014 12:08 AM by Joe O. 6 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
Aug 18 2014 11:20 PM
    Almost done with hand-me-down from Larry Bishop.

--
    Aug 18 2014 11:21 PM
    Not sure why its upside down!?!
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    Aug 19 2014 01:42 AM
    It "was" a very big picture too.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    Sep 06 2014 09:24 PM
    Send pictures using your cell phone with the Tapatalk App -  Click here on your phone or tablet to install.
    Once you install the App, run it and then search for AMPS Forum.  It should bring up the AMPS logo and you can add it to the App for easy viewing thereafter.  If you want to post, you will have to login to this website using the App to be able to post to the Forum.
    This makes it very easy to take pictures out on the AMPS field and post them to the website with comments.

--
    Sep 10 2014 04:57 PM
    Just trying the app. This is my latest addition to my fleet.
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    Sep 12 2014 11:30 AM
    Nice plane Joe, whats your thoughts on the Tapatalk App?

--
    Sep 13 2014 12:08 AM
    I like it a lot. It really makes uploading a photo very easy. I just downloaded the new version for the newer iPads. The last post was the older version on my cell phone. Bottom line I really like it.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Tapatalk Minimize

Important Note Minimize
    AMPS Members - If you had a Forum login, you can hit the Login link at the top right of the website.  A popup windows will appear, click on the Reset Password button, this will change to a page asking for your Forum login name and then type in the Security Code that you see, then hit the Send Reset Link button.  (If you forgot your Forum login name, send an  email asking for help.  If you never had a login before, just click the Register link in the upper right hand corner and fill out the form to create one)

You will receive an email with a link from this website, click it to return and enter your login name and new desired password for this website.  The one login will allow you to use the Forum or upload pictures into the Gallery.  You need to fill in your profile and add your AMA number.  If you are in good standing with the club, you will receive AMPS Membership status which will then allow you access to many things on this website like posting in the Forum, read Membership Meeting Minutes and adding pictures to the Gallery.

Email Webmaster

Copyright 2017 by Arizona Model Pilots Society   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement